[personal profile] tealsac
Ok, so the day starts kind of Blah, I decide to crawl out of bed around noon-ish, and do the checking of the email, and head off to The Doctors. Yes I have Bronchitis Again; Yes I am on Meds Again, No biggie.

Go Pick up the meds and wander about the grocery store, shopping like a single man all the way, coming home with Hot Pockets, Cookies and Soda, no big deal and head home, where Ed Nabors sits, I hang with him for a bit until the roommates get home and a short while Later we are headed to Casa McCready to help with the unpacking, and Me being the crazy construction guy I am start "tearing apart" the floor and kitchen since those are what I know. Making these Huge Plans to Spend all of their Money O:)

We all headed back to the house and I ended up taking Kevin Lynch back to Essex, wow was it nice to get to see him even for the little bit and chat about the old Donaghuy days. Afterwards I made the side trip to my parents to drop off the rest of the $1500 and I made a horrible Realization... My Parents are getting old... really old, they are only 57, but I can't honestly say I would put money on either of them living out the next ten years as awful and morbid as that sounds... Then again, I am the family Worry-Wart, so I am always this way, I really want them both to live to see Great Grandkids, but Ill take Grandkids if I can, if they can wait that long… I just my kids to have a better memory of them then I do for either of my grandfathers, or the other grandmother (God Rest all their Weary Souls)

So I start heading home and finally get through to my Little Brother whom I was hoping to get to see for a few moments, as I haven't seen him since Christmas. He leaves me with quite the little gem... one of the girls he had been with in his past now has a 5 year old daughter, there was a possibility he was the father but, for one reason or another it was decided it was the other guy... anyways, said girl's new boyfriend has her pregnant and want to adopt her current child and the other daddy's paternity test came up negative, so now my brother is going down to take a paternity test... I am really torn, if this child is blood I want Joey to take responsibility for his child, my parents did a good number on me, but instilled two good things in me, the importance of blood, and the worth of being polite and generous. I know I can get Joey to do anything he doesn't want to do, but Damn, I don't want her to come searching for him later in life and hate him, and the rest of our family by proxy as well... and That dredged up a whole pile of inadequacy issues, but that’s another story

Oh Well, I have one more day of freedom and then Back to Work @ The Depot on Friday.

If anyone has something interesting for me to do tomorrow during the Day or at Night call the Cell, I should be able to answer, and will do anything short of traveling long out of state…

A Great Day to All…

Date: 2006-03-09 10:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twirlandswirl.livejournal.com
If anyone has something interesting for me to do tomorrow during the Day or at Night call the Cell, I should be able to answer, and will do anything short of traveling long out of state…


Well, there go my ideas!

Date: 2006-03-09 01:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] apathys-girl.livejournal.com
I'd offer you dinner, but you drove up last night. I've got an estimate on my doors and windows at 6:30. After that, I'm free, but I don't know how long it'll take. I figure an hour at the longest.

spring brings trolls

Date: 2006-03-09 04:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] madjulyin.livejournal.com
i have one and you are starting on being one.

trolls= people who think they are unattractive and belong under a bridge because of their hideousness, your are a handsome man just like all the other trolls i know. in the year or so i have seen you i have noticed that you have lost weight and i say keep it up. keep your chin up, stroke a rabbits foot, and move on. spring brings renewal and opens your sleepy winter eyes.

September 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
1213 1415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 05:26 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios